A one year rotation makes sense to me.

I’d like to nominate Dave Grove for consideration. Dave is engaged on the
general list, and I’ve consulted him many times on the Apache Way and for
pointers to Apache docs. He’s also lead several releases and followed up on
issues noted during voting to tighten our processes in line with Apache
requirements. And he’s authored/submitted more than one report for our poddling
(something I haven’t done yet ;).

-r