Hi Erez,

As Rodric mentioned other properties currently do not exist in the
control plane. Later if such properties are implemented then we can
pass them also.

Currently for this change no major change was done. For any such
future addition the work involved would be more around extracting the
required property and make it part of the env map passed to `/run`
command.

Chetan Mehrotra