There are at least 4 PRs ready to merge and now have the ready label.

https://github.com/apache/openwhisk/pulls?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Apr+label%3Aready

I know Chetan was generating github digest messages briefly (that was
really useful I thought, thanks for the initiative!) and I'd be happy to
add a summary section to those digests to list PRs that are ready to merge
(passed travis & has approved reviews) so that we can merge ready PRs more
quickly.

For now, I applied the ready label to the PRs I thought passed the test and
will merge them by the end of the week if there are no new comments.

-r