We currently have 1 topic (in addition to the usual discussion of recently
merged and pending PRs).

One of the authors of the MICRO 2019 paper “Architectural Implications of FaaS
Computing” [1], which used OpenWhisk, will be presenting their research results.

--dave

[1] http://parallel.princeton.edu/papers/micro19-shahrad.pdf