The next community call is this Wednesday 12/14 at 10am eastern. Two points:

1- There was some confusion last time because we moved the call earlier but
not parts of the world set their clocks back recently so we're back into a
situation where our Asia community is disadvantaged :( This might be our
last call for year - we should consider making alternate time slots
depending on desire for the community in Asia in the new year.

2- If you have a topic you'd like to share, please send me a message with a
brief description and I'll allocate a slot for you on the agenda.

Tentative agenda (pending additional input):

1. Review recent PRs
2. Discuss test zip file artifact plan (blocking release)
3. POEM: Proposal for Openwhisk EnhamceMent

-r