It is my pleasure to share that the OpenWhisk PPMC
has elected Cosmin Stanciu as a Committer,
based on his ongoing and valuable contributions to the project,
especially around user events, monitoring and kubernetes deployment.

Cosmin has accepted the invitation.

Please join me in welcoming Cosmin to his new role on the project !

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project
since there is no need to go via the patch submission process.
This should enable better productivity.
Being a PMC member enables assistance with the management
and to guide the direction of the project.

dragos