This vote is now closed.  The motion to accept the contribution of wskdebug
from Adobe was successful with 8 +1 votes (Santana, Allen, Dragos, Mutkowski,
Sciabarra, Grove, Rabbah, Stanciu) and no other votes cast.

I will go ahead and create the empty openwhisk-wskdebug repo to accept the
initial import.
Once the code is imported and cleaned up to pass scancode (primarily license
headers), I'll
put in the infra JIRA to configure the gitrepo per the project conventions.

--dave