Woohoo! Welcome Dan!

On 2/25/20, 11:33 AM, "Dragos Dascalita Haut" <ddas...@adobe.com.INVALID>
wrote:

    It is my pleasure to share that the OpenWhisk PPMC
    has elected Dan McWeeny as a Committer,
    based on his ongoing and valuable contributions to the project,
    the most recent ones being around moving to Java 11, and encrypting default
params.

    Dan has accepted the invitation.

    Please join me in welcoming Dan to his new role on the project !

    Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project
    since there is no need to go via the patch submission process.
    This should enable better productivity.
    Being a PMC member enables assistance with the management
    and to guide the direction of the project.

    dragos