"David P Grove" <gro...@us.ibm.com> wrote on 06/04/2021 08:33:37 PM:

> Well, May went by fast :)
>
> Is a core OpenWhisk release in June feasible?   I know there has been a
> fair amount of activity, but I don't have a good sense of whether it is
> converging on a good point to release or not.
>
> --dave

The upgrade in akka versions in the core repository broke all the
downstream repos that consume the test suite from the core.

Therefore, we can't do a unified release unless we either:
   (a) branch the core repo prior to this change
or (b) fix all of downstream repos and then do a release wave.

That combined with Dominic's comments on the status of the scheduler
changes suggests we are probably looking at a 21.08 in August
as the earliest possible unified release.

--dave