The maintained location (and the version we use in prod) is:
https://github.com/airlift/aircompressor/tree/master/src/main/java/io/airlift/compress/zstd

We plan on writing the compressor soon as we need it for our production systems.

BTW we are about to do a release that fixes a bug with zstd.

-dain