Hi Ronaldo,

currently not. But I did a prototype implementation.

So you can do something like:

$Self->{TicketAcl}->{'ACL-Name-1'} = {
    # match properties
    Properties => {
        Queue => {
            Name => ['[RegExp]^Misc'],
        },
   },
    # return possible options (white list)
    Possible => {
        # possible ticket options (white list)
        Ticket => {
            Service  => ['[RegExp]^t1', '[RegExp]^t2'],
            Priority => [ '4 high' ],
        },
    },
};

Starting with "[RegExp]" means the following will be a regexp content.

Is that what your are looking for?

http://users.otrs.com/~me/Kernel_System_Ticket.pm_2-3-ACL-RegExp

 -Martin