Thanks Martin, Now i have a direction to work.I'll definitely try it.

Arpit Gupta

  From:       Martin Edenhofer <m...@otrs.com>

  To:         "Development community of OTRS.org" <dev@otrs.org>

  Date:       01/13/2010 04:36 PM

  Subject:    Re: [dev] Name of the owner instead of user-id in Customer "My
Tickets" Plz help...

  Sent by:    dev-boun...@otrs.org

Hi Aprit,

the information, owner last name, owner first name and so on is not
available in the template per default.

What you have to do:

o In the frontend module (Kernel/Modules/CustomerTicketOverView.pm) you
need to do an lookup to get this data.
o In order to make it accessible via .dtl you need to put this date also
into the date attribute of the "Record" block.
o Then you can it access in .dtl via e. g. "$QData{"UserLastname"} $QData
{"UserFirstname"}"

Good luck ;)

 -Martin

On 12.01.2010, at 07:11, Arpit2 G wrote:

> Hello Everyone,
> Any idea on following problem, Any suggestions, please help.I am stuck
> here:
>
> I want to display Name of the Owner instead of user-id under "My Tickets"
> in Customer Web Interface. I have changed this in agent section via
editing
> the respective ".dtl" file. I tried to edit "CustomerStatusView.dtl"  but
> no luck. Please guide me how can i make this change.
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Regards
> AG

> and any attachments. Thank you