Hi guys I need your help.
We implemented the integration between a system of TT (CA Service Desk
Manager) of a customer and our OTRS system.
Briefly, we have a Windows server that is running a process that reads
the Issues from CA Service Manager and inserts activating rpc.pl
on our server OTRS (3.0.10, centos 5.9, SOAP :: Lite 0.715).
Randomly a few times a SOAP client (windows) (written in perl) receive
the following error "*Faild* /(API called)/ *Bad file descriptor* /at
ClientIvoke.pl line/ ....".
Re-running the same call after a few seconds and it works OK.
Has anyone had the same problem? Do you have any idea on how to fix or
work around the problem?

Thanks
Rocco Tocci

---
Questa e-mail è priva di virus e malware perché è attiva la protezione avast!
Antivirus.