Hi,

I would like to fix a translation bug in the Login page, but I'm not a
perl programmer, so I don't know the syntax.

The problem is in Kernel/Output/HTML/Standard/Login.tt file at line 171:
[% Translate("Welcome to %s", Config("ProductName")) | html %]

This is not working, displaying "Welcome to OTRS 4" in Hungarian too.
To display a correct Hungarian message ("Üdvözli az OTRS 4") I made
this change:
[% Translate("Welcome to") | html %] [% Config("ProductName") %]

I know this is not the correct solution, but it works. How to fix it corretly?

Regards,
Balázs