Thanks, but the real problem was the PackageIsDownloadable xml tag.

By the way --source-path and --target-directory are not flags to be used,
you just need to put the source path and the dest dir without -- flags:

bin/otrs.Console.pl Dev::Package::Build --module-directory /path/th
/source/path/sopm /target/dir

It works now, I have installed the package successfully

Thanks for the help though

> The command should look like this:
>
> su -c "/opt/otrs/bin/otrs.Console.pl Dev::Package::Build --source-path
> ./LynxCustomersAddOn.sopm  --target-directory /tmp --module-directory ." -s
> /bin/bash otrs
>

> Am 18.03.2016 um 09:35 schrieb Finetti, Stefano:
>
>> Maybe because the PackageIsDownloadable is set to 0?
>> I had a more clear error using the old package manager in otrs 4. But it
>> really should be better documented in the manual...

>> sfine...@lynx-international.com>
>> :
>>
>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I'm trying to bulild an .opm file from a .sopm spec file, but
>>> otrs.Console.pl continues to give me an error without any hint of where
>>> should look for the problem.
>>>
>>> When I launch this command:
>>>
>>> su -c "/opt/otrs/bin/otrs.Console.pl Dev::Package::Build
>>> ./LynxCustomersAddOn.sopm /tmp" -s /bin/bash otrs
>>>
>>> I always obtain:
>>>
>>> Building package...
>>> Error: Package cannot be built.
>>>
>>> I've double and triple-checked the .sopm file, and it contains all the
>>> mandatory tags as well as all the necessary tags for the module,
>>> including
>>> file list and database operations. I've created using an XML editor in
>>> Aptana Studio 3 (syntax highlighting and completion), and it evidences no
>>> errors.
>>>
>>> Is there any way to enable a more "communicative" version of the Console
>>> that gives a bit more output to help me understand where in the sopm file
>>> the problem is?
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>>
>>> P.S.
>>> I can paste the sopm here, but it's quite long so I avoided to do it on
>>> the first post...
>>>
>>> --
>>> *Lynx International Srl*
>>> *Stefano Finetti*
>>> *http://www.lynx-international.com <http://www.lynx-international.com>*
>>>
>>> *Lynx International Srl is a part of AXED Group*
>>> Via Pier Luigi Nervi e/3 - Torre 6 - 04100 Latina

> --
> Perl / OTRS development: http://perl-services.de
> OTRS AddOn repository: http://opar.perl-services.de

*Lynx International Srl*
*Stefano Finetti*
*http://www.lynx-international.com <http://www.lynx-international.com>*

*Lynx International Srl is a part of AXED Group*
Via Pier Luigi Nervi e/3 - Torre 6 - 04100 Latina

--
This e-mail and any files transmitted contain documentation which is highly
confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to