Hi,

Brian Carrier wrote:

On Nov 20, 2009, at 3:18 PM, Jukka Zitting wrote:

Yes. If you want an earlier checkout, do something like this:

   svn checkout -r 834970 \
       https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/pdfbox/tr...@881643 \
       pdfbox-old

You can then use svn update within that checkout to go back and forth
in the history before the move.

Thanks, that worked.

However, now that I am tracing down this regression test failure, I finding a new problem. On my OS X system, I get an error on the sample_fonts_solidconvertor.pdf file in all versions of the code (including ones that I checked in back in April and I always made sure the regression tests passed before I checked in). The only difference in my setup now versus than is that I am now doing this on an OS X system and not Windows.

I haven't looked into the font handling in PDFBox much, but I'm assuming that it relies on the OS knowing about certain fonts. So, it seems that PDFBox has issues with this file on OS X, but now WIndows. If others can confirm that 'ant testextract' in the trunk does not give errors when run on Windows and Linux, I'll log this as an OS X bug.
It doesn't work running on linux. I've fixed some an other issue concerning text extraction. Have a look at [1] for further details.

thanks,
brian

BR
Andreas Lehmkühler