Hi,

Betreff: Re: pdfbox develpment
Gesendet: Di, 09. Mrz 2010
Von: Maruan Sahyoun<sahy...@fileaffairs.de>

> Hi,
>
> we were looking to start fixing some of the open issues but can instead
> develop some small tutorials for common tasks like text extraction, forms
> handling and highlighting.
>
> WDYT
Sounds good to me. Some of the command line utilities are already described at
[1] and
some other documentation can be found at [2], so that will be a good point to
start.
IMHO, the following command line tools should be described anyway:

- PDFSplit, PDFMerger, Overlay
- PDFReader
- PDFDebugger

These can be found here [3]. Probably we should describe some/all of the
examples
which can be found here [4]. The sources for the documentation itself can be
found here [5]

BR
Andreas Lehmkühler

[1] http://pdfbox.apache.org/commandlineutilities/index.html