the new parser is - unfortunately - still in it's early state and not in any
way helpful. I wanted to complete the SimpleParser, which takes the tokens from
the PDF Lexer and creates the COS level objects this week. All this is still in
preparation for the ConformingParser.

WRT 1.7 I agree with Timo that the enhancements made so far do validate a new
release esp the new NonSequentialParser Timo created has already proven to
solve a number of issues raised. Maybe this could be the default for the time
being?

regards

Maruan