well - the navigation is similar also hidden behind drop downs on ode compared
to cloudstack. Both are using the same css framework [1] and the navigation can
even be combined - that should give us enough freedom (and is an implementation
detail). Both seem to be using the  Apache CMS [2].

Maruan Sahyoun

[1] http://twitter.github.com/bootstrap/
[2] https://svn.apache.org/repos/infra/websites/cms/webgui/content/export.json