Hi,

Maruan Sahyoun

Am 29.03.2013 um 13:18 schrieb Andreas Lehmkuehler <andr...@lehmi.de>:

<SNIP>

>> One thing to consider is how we handle releases afterwards. Will we always
>> release
> > all modules as part of a release (like Apache Camel does) or do releases
> > seperately (as Apache Sling does).
> That's a good point, but it'll depend on the details. AFAIK Sling is OSGI
> based
> so that all components should be independent, which makes it easier to release
> them separately.

Correct Sling is OSGI based. But Apache Camel also has a core component on
which others are based. And they had a similar discussion. I don't think it's a
technical question as if we go for modules within minor releases API's should
stay stable so e.g. PDFReader could count on PDFParser. But as a start why
don't release all modules together and revisit that question later.

>> I'm happy to help with implementation/rearrangement as soon as the
>> transition to the CMS is done
> Cool!
>

> BR
> Andreas Lehmkühler