Hi Maruan,

Right now rendering is in a state of flux, it’s changing a lot and we often
have to refactor in order to gain new functionality in a clean manner. Once
things stabilise a bit more we should certainly create some more documentation,
but right now it will be out of date within a week.

The quickest most effective summary I can give at the moment is to look at the
newly added PDFRenderer class. This is the point from where all rendering is
coordinated most of which is done by PageDrawer, though the recent Pattern
drawing changes mean that PageDrawer no longer draws a page, it draws a
“content stream" so it will probably be changed soon too. You get the idea… :)

If you have any specific questions regarding rendering, feel free to ask.

-- John