Yes, the input is a inputstream. I can try it direct from file.

But in general we get the pdf from an document management system as stream.
Does make sense that i save the pdf to file before?

Why is there so an big performance difference beetween the version from May and the current version, if we use it with useScratchFiles = true ?

regarts, Manfred