Hi,

+1

Timo

Am 10.10.2016 um 17:31 schrieb Andreas Lehmkuehler:
Hi,

find attached a quick draft of the board report we're expected to submit
this
month. It's based upon the report template which can be found at [1]

Any further comments, objections or additions?

<draft>

 - the Apache PDFBox library is an open source Java tool for working
with PDF documents.

## Issues:
 - there are no issues requiring board attention at this time

## Activity:
 - we are working on fixing bugs in 2.0.x
 - there are some small improvements as well

## Health report:
 - there is a steady stream of contributions, bug reports and questions
on the mailing lists
 - there is an increasing number of inquiries about our new major
version 2.0.x. There are more an more new people being attracted as well
as users upgrading from the former 1.8.x version.

## PMC changes:

 - Currently 17 PMC members.
 - Tim Allison was added to the PMC on Mon Sep 19 2016

## Committer base changes:

 - Currently 17 committers.
 - Tim Allison was added as a committer on Mon Sep 19 2016

## Releases:

 - 2.0.3 was released on Sat Sep 17 2016

## JIRA activity:

</draft>

BR
Andreas Lehmkühler

[1] https://reporter.apache.org/?pdfbox

Timo Boehme
OntoChem IT Solutions GmbH
Blücherstraße 24
06120 Halle (Saale)
Germany

phone: +49 345 478 047 4        | fax: +49 345 478 047 1
email: timo.boe...@ontochem.com | web: www.ontochem.com
HRB 21962 Amtsgericht Stendal   | USt-IdNr.: DE815563824
managing director : Lutz Weber