Am 08.02.2018 um 10:52 schrieb Maruan Sahyoun:
I'm planning to do some adjustments for the PDFBox Website

# top level menu for the major sections
# a new blog menu entry with the news and the idea that we write short infos
about upcoming changes e.g. 3.0
# a link on each page which takes you directly to GitHub to edit/patch
# a more prominent banner for PDFBox (kind of hero image) with a download button

A little more like the sorts of

https://struts.apache.org
http://cassandra.apache.org
http://amaterasu.incubator.apache.org (although the teaser is much too big)
http://skywalking.incubator.apache.org
http://iota.incubator.apache.org (not with the large picture)

https://grpc.io
https://atom.io

WDYT?
Your changes were always better than those I could have done :-)

Shall I do that on a branch or are you fine with doing the changes on master.
Will be small steps anyway because of available time.
IMHO, do want you need to do. If you need safety use a branch, if not, minor steps in the master are as well good enough at least for me.
In the end we are able to restore any version of the website we'd like.

Andreas