Hi,

I just realized that we didn't run Tims tests yet. I've had a look at the tickets and most of them are not related to text extraction. The remaining are mostly dealing with corner cases so that we should be save.

WDYT, are we save enough or do we need to run the tests before cutting the
release?

Andreas