I thought you wanted to have a single physical Phoenix table (backed by a
single HBase table) be shared for multiple purposes. If so, views are a
good way to do that. You create a regular table in Phoenix and then define
views on top of that table based on your requirements. Views share the
parent table's PK structure but can add their own columns and indexes.

I'm not 100% sure I'm groking your requirements, though.

On Mon, Sep 29, 2014 at 1:07 AM, Nicolas Maillard <nmaill...@hortonworks.com