I just realized I still have PHOENIX-2792 outstanding (was waiting on Avatica 1.8.0 and then forgot about it).

I will put that in tonight so you can do the RC first thing tmrw morning, Ankit.

Sorry for causing more delay.

rajeshb...@apache.org wrote:
I can commit both PHOENIX-3002 and PHOENIX-2209 by today.

It would be better to make RC tomorrow.

Thanks,
Rajeshbabu.

On Tue, Jun 21, 2016 at 7:24 AM, James Taylor<jamestay...@apache.org>