Superb. Much appreciated!

James Taylor wrote:
Ok, thanks, Josh. We can hold off until Mon for the RC so we can get the
latest and greatest Avatica.

On Fri, Oct 28, 2016 at 2:26 PM, Josh Elser<els...@apache.org>  wrote:

Looks like Alan just voted, so it will pass once the 72hrs is up.

I can make sure that change gets into Phoenix over the weekend.

James Taylor wrote:

If we can cut a Phoenix RC on Monday morning, it's likely still ok. Do you
think the Avatica vote will close by Sun night (and yes, I'll vote :-) )?

Thanks,
James