Hi there,

I tried mailing to the users mailing list, but the email address seems to
be invalid.

The following issue seems to be a bug in Phoenix.

I create an index:
create local index "myIndex" on "myTable"("myStaticColumn");

I do a select on a static column, and Phoenix correctly utilizes the index:
select "someOtherStaticColumn" from "myTable" where "myStaticColumn" = 1;

However, when I do a select on a dynamic column, the index for
myStaticColumn is not used:
select "someCf"."myDynamicColumn" from "myTable"("someCf"."myDynamicColumn"
 varchar) where "myStaticColumn" = 1;

I event tried to use a hint, but to no avail. I expect this to be a bug in
Phoenix. Am I correct or do I misunderstand something about Phoenix? How do
I solve this problem?

Thank you very much in advance