Thanks Nick and Andrew! These are great points.

* A TTL out of the box is a must. That's such a good suggestion
* Sensitivity of data being stored is also a tricky-serious issue to consider. We'll want to lock the table down and be able to state very clearly what data may show up in it. * I like the "levels" of detail that will be persisted. It will help break up the development work (e.g. first impl can just be the INFO details), and prevents concern of runtime impact.
* Sampling is a no-brainer for "always-on" situations. I like that too.

I'll work on taking these (and others) and updating the gdoc tonight. Thanks again for your feedback!