From: anilgupt...@gmail.com At: 07/20/18 14:05:43To:  Clay Baenziger
(BLOOMBERG/ 731 LEX ) ,  dev@phoenix.apache.org
Subject: Re: PhoenixCon Archive Page

Hi Clay,

Great Initiative! Here is the link for my presentations in last 2 years:

https://www.slideshare.net/anilgupta84/tuning-apache-phoenixhbase : Tuning
Apache Phoenix(2018)
https://www.slideshare.net/anilgupta84/phoenix-con2017-truecarfinal : Dynamic
Columns for SQL on Sparse Data(2017)

Please let me know if you have any questions. I think most of the presenters
might be part of user mailing list rather than dev mailing list. Maybe it will
help to post your thread on user mailing list too.

Thanks,
Anil Gupta

On Thu, Jul 19, 2018 at 8:52 PM, Clay Baenziger (BLOOMBERG/ 731 LEX)