Done. I can't seem to find a way to figure out who the moderators of the currents lists are, so I put down myself, James (sorry ^.^), and Thomas ;)

On 2018/07/26 17:39:49, "Thomas D'Silva" <tdsi...@salesforce.com> wrote: > Josh,

Only apache members or pmc chairs can create a new mailing list (
https://selfserve.apache.org/mail.html).
Can you create iss...@phoenix.apache.org?

Thanks,
Thomas