Devs -- please take a glance at this. I received no input on what should go into the board report, so I wrote one myself. This is due tomorrow, so I'll be submitting it soon. Any review is appreciated!

----

- Apache Phoenix enables SQL-based OLTP and operational analytics for Apache
   Hadoop

## Issues:
 - There are no issues requiring board attention at this time

## Activity:
- One release since last report: 4.14.1. The release was approved by the PMC
   but has not been officially announced
- Lars H. (PMC) organized a Phoenix Meetup for 2018/11/14 in San Francisco, CA
   to be a general community-driven discussion. Notes will be taken and
   posted to the dev-list for those unable to join physically and remotely.
- We've not added any new committers or PMC, but do have on-going discussions
   as to who we want to invite for each. These threads need to be bump'ed.

## Health report:
- Activity remains relatively flat. Contributions and user-interactions remain
   relatively consistent.

## PMC changes:
 - Currently 27 PMC members.
 - New PMC members:
    - Pedro Boado was added to the PMC on Thu Jun 07 2018
    - Vincent Poon was added to the PMC on Thu Jun 07 2018

## Committer base changes:
 - Currently 36 committers.
 - Ohad Shaham was added as a committer on Fri Jun 08 2018

## Releases:
- 4.14.1 was released on 2018/11/xx (VOTE passed, final release steps underway)
 - 5.0.0 was released on Sat Jul 14 2018

## Mailing list activity:
- Activity is largely in-line with history. No significant trends to be identified.