And I cannot stress enough how important this is for the project. As an
example: We had the tests fail for just a few days, during that time we have
had check-ins that broke other test; now it's quite hard to figure out which
recent change broke the other tests.
We need the test suite *always* passing. It's impossible to maintain a stable
code base the size of Phoenix otherwise.
-- Lars
    On Tuesday, January 14, 2020, 10:04:12 AM PST, la...@apache.org