Noted! Thanks for the suggestion, Lars :)

On 3/19/21 1:35 PM, la...@apache.org wrote:
In addition to the technical implementation of the PQS an interesting topic for
the PQS would be how to scale it.
How many PQSs compared to the number of region servers? How to size the
machine/VM? Etc.
I think just that could take more than 15 minutes. :)

On Thursday, March 18, 2021, 9:18:40 AM PDT, Josh Elser <els...@apache.org>