I maintain my +1 for 5.1.1RC2.

On Sunday, March 21, 2021, 10:11:38 PM PDT, Istvan Toth <st...@apache.org>
wrote:

Hi!

I'm slightly leaning towards getting the more impactful fixes already in
5.1.1 RC2 released, rather than iterating more on it, but for now I'm going
to take a passive role, and leave the decision to the PMC.
We have two binding +2s at the moment, so I'll just follow procedure, and
make the decision based on the next binding vote.

Istvan