We are still at 43 open tickets. How do you guys like to proceed?

Olga

----- Original Message -----
From: Olga Natkovich <onatkov...@yahoo.com>
To: "dev@pig.apache.org" <dev@pig.apache.org>; Olga Natkovich
<onatkov...@yahoo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2012 9:07 AM
Subject: Re: Pig 0.11

We are down to 45 tickets. Thanks for everybody who helped with the cleanup. We
only have a couple of unassigned in the area of documentation and testing. Now
we need to go through the assigned ones and see what can be done for 0.11.

Here is a list of people with many tickets. Please review what you are planning
to complete in the next couple of weeks and unlink the rest.

Daniel - 15+
John Gordon - 6
Jonathan Coveney - 6

Thanks,