+1
Verified md5 checksums of src and binary tar.gz .
Build the src tar.gz and ran queries against a hadoop 1.1 cluster, ran fs and sh commands.

-Thejas

On 1/3/13 12:11 PM, Rohini Palaniswamy wrote:
+1. Downloaded the tar binary, checked signature, ran unit tests, piggybank
unit tests, checked docs/release notes, ran a simple script locally and
against a cluster.