I agree -- this is a good release. The bugs Kai pointed out should be
fixed, but as they are not critical regressions, we can fix them in 0.11.1
(if someone wants to roll 0.11.1 the minute these fixes are committed, I
won't mind and will dutifully vote for the release).

I think the Hadoop 20.2 incompatibility is unfortunate but iirc this is
fixable by setting HADOOP_USER_CLASSPATH_FIRST=true (was that in 20.2?)

FWIW Twitter's running CDH3 and this release works in our environment.

At this point things that block a release are critical regressions in
performance or correctness.