I think it's fine for a reviewer to ask for a particular patch to be put in
review board.  I think it would also be fine to put in our HowToContribute doc
that for larger patches putting it in review board may help get it reviewed
more quickly.  I'm not in favor of requiring it, as some reviewers don't use
review board.

Alan.