Hello Justin, Sheng & IPMC
Thanks so much for reviewing our proposal and your questions and
suggestions. Please find our response below, and let us know if you have
any questions, and suggest next steps.

Decision process for PMC: We follow discussion + voting protocol for adding
new PMCs. We would like to keep the process of adding new PMC members
separate from the graduation process, and go over the discussion and voting
process on a case by case basis.

VP candidate: The VP candidate was proposed aspart of the voting process
for graduation [1], and was accepted in the voting.

We checked with Jackie on him not being part of private@, and found that he
had issues in the past subscribing to the list. He is one of the top
contributors for the project [2], and is now subscribed to the private@
mailing list.

list.

Presto references to Pinot have been replaced by Apache Pinot [3]. We do
not own the Presto project, so cannot control other references such as
Cassandra, etc.

Licensing issues have been resolved [4] [5].

Added disclaimer in the main page to indicate that Presto and TE are not
part of ASF[6][7]

Confirmed that documentation on ThirdEye is still correct [8].

There are no links pointing to [9] from the main page. The correct link
should be [10]. Is there a place where this link needs to be removed from?

[1] Graduation Voting Thread
<https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r9ca0b2ccc9b0fbdbee6a09aaf06b36ffd3a20e9cc1b810cdbe7c65d6%40%3Cdev.pinot.apache.org%3E>

[2] Jackie’s Apache Pinot commits <https://github.com/Jackie-Jiang>

[3] Presto branding issue PR <https://github.com/prestodb/presto/pull/16273>

[4] Licensing Github Issue
<https://github.com/apache/incubator-pinot/issues/6785>

[5] PR for fixing Licensing Issue
<https://github.com/apache/incubator-pinot/pull/6944>

[6] Apache Pinot main page <https://pinot.apache.org/>

[7] PR adding the disclaimer about Presto/TE not part of ASF
<https://github.com/apache/incubator-pinot-site/pull/49/>

[8] TE Doc Page <https://docs.pinot.apache.org/integrations/thirdeye>

[9] Broken TE link pointed out by Justin
<https://github.com/apache/incubator-pinot/tree/master/thirdeye>
[10] Correct TE repo link <https://github.com/project-thirdeye/thirdeye>