Ellison Anne Williams wrote:
Hi,

This is the vote for release 0.1.0 of Apache Pirk (incubating); it is a
source-only release (no binary artifacts). We have to re-vote after
correcting the crypto export issues that IMPC members found.

As this vote reflects our crypto export corrections to our last candidate,
it will run until we have at least three +1 (binding) votes. [Mentors -
please let me know if this needs to run for 72 hours again and we will not
call it complete until at least 72 hours has passed]

I'm looking the other way presently, but, no, the minimum 72 hour time period is non-negotiable given my present understanding (even in circumstances such as these).

The artifacts can be downloaded from the Nexus staging repo here
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachepirk-1004 OR
from the svn repo here
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/pirk/release/0.1.0/

All JIRAs completed for this release are tagged with 'FixVersion = 0.1.0'.
You can view the release note here: https://issues.apache.
org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12320320&version=12338109

The artifacts have been signed with Key : 1FD8849B

Please vote accordingly:

[ ] +1, accept RC as the official 0.1.0 release
[ ] -1, do not accept RC as the official 0.1.0 release because...

Thanks!