Hi,

Given that it's generally a mess to put website updates through the PR
system (due to the large number of auxiliary files changed - in the
hundreds...), I have made several updates to the Apache Pirk website and am
posting the list here so that folks can easily take a look and review. I'm
more than happy to make edits to the pages today as needed. If there is a
better way to do this, please let me know.

   - Making Releases page updated to reflect our current release process:
   http://pirk.incubator.apache.org/releasing
   <http://pirk.incubator.apache.org/releasing>
   - Keys link fixed from this page: http://pirk.incubator.
   apache.org/downloads/ (fixes PIRK-60)
   - News bar updated to reflect the first release: http://pirk.
   incubator.apache.org/ (as well as the corresponding 'News' page
   http://pirk.incubator.apache.org/news
   <http://pirk.incubator.apache.org/news>)
   - Javadocs updated: http://pirk.incubator.apache.org/javadocs/
   - How to Contribute page updated to reflect license and notice checks:
   http://pirk.incubator.apache.org/how_to_contribute
   <http://pirk.incubator.apache.org/how_to_contribute>

Thanks!

Ellison Anne