On 2018-02-02, Christofer Dutz wrote:

> There is quite a number of companies that support us, even if they are
> not actively communicating here or doing any coding. Some are
> providing Software, others are supporting the most vital part:
> Information. I would like to add a page at a rather prominent location
> of our web-presence, where companies publically supporting us can be
> listed with their company logo and how they are helping us.

I'm sure you are aware of
http://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/linking#projectthanks so there
are certain expectations about the content of the thanks page.

You (= the folks who actually write code as opposed to me who watches
from the sidelines) know best which contributions really helped and
whether it warrants adding a thanks page. I agree it might encourage
other companies who are active in this area to help out with specs and
clarifications.

Stefan