After fetching and pulling into my develop branch I was able to `mvn clean
package` both with and without network with no errors.  Nice job.

On January 19, 2019 at 13:17:11, Christofer Dutz (christofer.d...@c-ware.de)
wrote:

Ok ... so I guess I finally identified the problem Justin was having and
fixed it (hopefully)

It turned out that Justin wasn't doing a "mvn package" or "mvn verify" or
"mvn install" ... but a "mvn compile".
When doing this, Maven doesn't execute the package phase and Maven passes a
directory in as dependency (Which is usually ok)
However the karaf plugin isn't expecting this. So if tries to read the
directory as if it was a jar (Zip File) and of course this fails.

I managed to shift the feature.xml generation to the package phase ... as
we don't have any code to compile, tests to run and stuff to package, this
is a valid workaround.
However I should report this to the karaf team as this is definitely a bug
... the plugin should be able to handle this.

Either it should be able to handle directories and keep the generation in
the generate-resources phase, or they should move is to a phase for which
is known that jar exists.

Guess this was the last build-problem I know of ...

And as it turns out to be an avoidable problem by simply running "mvn
package" instead of "mvn compile" I don't think we need the hastle of
rebasing the release branch.
But that's up to you Julian.

Chris