Hi Julian,

thanks for adding us here.
We are currently not working with PLC4X but the topic looks quite
promissing to jump onto. At the moment we have a lot of PLX connection
implementations done by our own which is ... work.

Are there any news in regard to the meetup date? I put my availability in
the doodle, would be really happy to discuss the topic face-2-face with the
rest.

Best,
Rolf

--
Rolf Wutzke | SOTEC | r.wut...@sotec.eu | T +49 7033 5458 56 | M +49 171
286 4514

[image: Inline-Bild 4] <http://sotec.engineering/>  [image: Inline-Bild 5]
<http://xing.to/RolfWutzke>  [image: Inline-Bild 3]
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/rolf-wutzke>  [image: Inline-Bild 2]
<https://plus.google.com/u/0/104125007105235969242>

What's next in industry & automation:
https://www.sotec.eu/presenting-the-all-new-cloudplug-edge/

--

www.sotec.eu <http://www.sotec.eu/>

SOTEC Software Entwicklungs GmbH
+ Co Mikrocomputertechnik KG

Calwer Straße 11, D-75395 Ostelsheim

Sitz
Ostelsheim, Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRA 330821/HRB 330664, Geschäftsführer:
Florian Holz