On Fri, 15 May 2015, David North wrote:
One change which we have in our local build of POI is the extraction of
super-interfaces to make streaming read of worksheets a bit nicer:

"CellEssence" is implemented by XSSFCell, HSSFCell and SXSSFCell:

"RowEssence" is similar and exposes CellEssences for that row.

Is the introduction of these interfaces something you'd consider
accepting a patch for? How do the names sound? Full list of methods
below for the record.

Are you able to post a bit of your streaming reading code so we can see how it fits in there? Might help us understand the idea a bit better, and why you couldn't just use the existing Row and Cell interfaces on your code

Naming wise, I wonder if the common SL stuff on the branch might have a good convention there already we could follow? (I can't see an equivalent from a quick grep to base off of)

Nick