Hi,

I've prepared artifacts for the release of Apache POI 3.15-beta2 (RC1).

The most notable changes in this release are:

- initial work on extracting VBA macros (#52949)
- remove deprecated classes (#59170)
- various X/HSLF fixes for table and color handling
- XSSF: formula evaluation performance improvements (#57840)
- various fixes for merged regions in Common SS

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/poi/3.15-beta2-RC1

What to look for?
- as usual the notable changes are just a quick subjective reflection.
  please add your highlights or remove the unnecessary.
  I'll update the notable changes for the announcement.
- maybe run another common-crawl test

Please vote to release the artifacts.

The vote keeps open for 72hrs, 2016-06-28, 23:59 UTC,
in case of another common-crawl run, I'd like to wait for it.
Planned release announcement date is Saturday, 2016-07-02.

Here is my +1

Andi