Hi,

results from the mass-testing are in, see
http://people.apache.org/~centic/poi_regression/reports/ for the comparison
between 3.15 and 3.16-beta2, a few newly introduced exceptions, almost all
related to the new EmbeddedExtractor and one exception in HwmfGraphics,
both areas where we added new functionality as far as I remember.

Full results are available at
http://people.apache.org/~centic/poi_regression/reportsAll/

Dominik.