My run just finished as well.

http://162.242.228.174/reports/reports_poi-3.17-beta1.zip

+1 to roll

I get only one new exception (below) in an xlsx file (there are 7 new zlib/gzip
in embedded files) and roughly 200 fixed exceptions (mostly wmf) (see:
exceptions/new_exceptions_in_B_by_mime.xlsx,
exceptions/fixed_exceptions_in_B_by_mime.xlsx)

There appear to be pretty sizable improvements in the common tokens metric...I
saw with caveats... ("content/common_token_comparisons_by_mime.xlsx")

I don't see any major red flags in the content diffs
("content/content_diffs_ignore_exceptions.xlsx")

The one new exception in xlsx:
http://162.242.228.174/docs/commoncrawl2_extras/xlsx/NL/NLBOF7IUZGMNKT3KJSXSQIQYPXOSH3TO

ArrayIndexOutOfBounds
        at
org.openxmlformats.schemas.spreadsheetml.x2006.main.impl.CTDxfsImpl.getDxfArray(Unknown
 Source)
        at
org.apache.poi.xssf.usermodel.XSSFTableStyle.<init>(XSSFTableStyle.java
        at org.apache.poi.xssf.model.StylesTable.readFrom(StylesTable.java:247)
        at org.apache.poi.xssf.model.StylesTable.<init>(StylesTable.java:141)
        at
org.apache.poi.xssf.eventusermodel.XSSFReader.getStylesTable(XSSFReader.java:127)
        at
o.a.t.parser.microsoft.ooxml.XSSFExcelExtractorDecorator.buildXHTML(XSSFExcelExtractorDecorator.java:130)